Special Educational Needs 06
Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in the school?
- Teaching Assistants working with either individual children or small groups.
- Fisher Family Trust support programme delivered by a trained Teaching Assistant.
- Teaching Assistants or Pastoral Care Officer (Learning Mentor) offering support for children with emotional and social development through our Nurture Group/ Nurture Support.
Local Authority Provision delivered in school
- Autism Outreach Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs
- Parent Partnership Service
- 1:1 Coaching
Health Provision delivered in school
- Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school
- School Nurse
- Occupational Therapy ( when needed)
- Physiotherapy ( when needed)
- SALT (Speech and Language Therapy)