Special Educational Needs 03

How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child’s progress at school?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.

If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the Special Education Needs/Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENCo).

The school SEN Governor can also be contacted for support.


Click to return to SEN Information page.