Friends of Kirton Lindsey Primary School
The Friends of Kirton Lindsey Primary School is a registered charity affiliated to PTA-UK with the aim of enhancing the education of the children at Kirton Lindsey Primary School by:
- Providing enjoyable and entertaining activities for the children.
- Raising money to provide ‘extras’ for the school, which are not covered by government funding.
The committee hold a series of fundraising events and activities throughout the school year to help raise funds and entertain the children.
Events such as:
- School Discos
- Christmas Gift Shop for the children
- Hamper Raffles
- Easter Bingo
- Bags2school Collections
- Fashion Shows
- Christmas Cards
The current Friends of Kirton Lindsey Primary School committee members are:
Jane Benfell (Chair Person)
Sally Myers (Treasurer)
Cressida Marshall (Secretary)
Debbie Newell, Claire Button, Tara Bullivent, Vicky Burnett, Susy Robinson, Sam Layzell, Emma Sampson and Lucy Puczylo
Additional committee members are always welcome. Please contact any of the above members for details. Volunteers and helpers are also welcome for events.
The Friends of Kirton Lindsey Primary School support the school in many ways and in recent years this has included the funds for:
- School Book Bags for Reception pupils and new children
- A School Memory Book for all Year 6 leavers
- Reading Sacks for Key Stage 1
- Year 6 SATs revision books
- Gymnastics equipment and indoor climbing frame
- We have part funded for outdoor play equipment including – the space net, horizontal bars, wooden aeroplane, play den and soft play surfaces
- School Staging System
- Portable Ovens
- Books for class libraries
- Additional IPads for the children
The Friends of Kirton Lindsey Primary School hold regular meetings. For more information please contact the committee or see the school newsletter for updates.
If you would be interested in joining ‘The Friends of Kirton Lindsey Primary School’ or finding out more about the committee, please contact them on them on Facebook.
Registered Charity No: 1096785