We have a shared, aspirational vision for our school…
We aspire to:
- Spot and nurture individuality and talent.
- Maximise the use of our resources to support the development of articulate, confident children, who have a thirst for learning.
- As a school, to exceed national expectations.
- For every child to be taught by consistently good teaching staff.
- Keep everyone physically and emotionally safe.
- Prepare children for the next stage of their educational journey and equip them with the knowledge and skills to play a full part in society locally, nationally and globally.